”All my training sessions are high on experiential learning and immensely interactive. I genuinely want my audience to imbibe a positive attitude and appropriate skills to reach the next level of excellence.- Riti Kapoor Chopra
- Certified and awarded as Best Corporate Trainer-2020 from Bestow Edutex International, registered under MSME, authorized partner to NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation)
- Invited as a guest speaker to premier management and engineering institutions for guiding and motivating the students on soft skills & behavioral skills.
- Conducted FTP (Faculty Training Program) for Faculties and Trainers of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) at various locations.
- Successfully conducted workshops on the English language and soft skills for the staff of various colleges of AES (Ahmedabad Education Society), now Ahmedabad University.
- Conducted various workshops for Chartered Accountant Professionals as part of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) by ICAI.
- Actively worked as a trainer with Friends of Women’s World Banking (FWWB), USA in teaching rural women and NGO heads on microfinance in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
- Volunteering assignment with Riverside School, an IB School for a project “TEES KA DUM” i.e. 30 hours of teaching for the underprivileged children.
- Volunteered for Teach for India Campaign-an initiative undertaken by Times of India in teaching underprivileged children.
National Human Resource
Indian Society for Training and
Development, New Delhi
Association of Trainers,